Skip to Content

Firm Videos

The things I would take with me include, like my passport. If you’re applying under the three-year rule because you’re married to a US citizen, I’ll bring as many proofs and bona fides of the relationship and I would bring a passport for your spouse with you. Or if you are under a plan with the IRS. What I would do is I will bring those documents with me. If you have a criminal conviction that got dismissed, I would take that with me. Basically, anything that has to do with the 45 questions that they ask on the application that make you ineligible for that. If you fall under one of these I would bring proof that you actually should not be denied based on that question.