Tampa, FL E-Visa Attorney
E visas are nonimmigrant visas issued to individuals who engage in international trade or investment activities in the United States. These visas are designed to promote and facilitate commerce between the U.S. and treaty countries.
The American Dream™ Law Office is your law firm for E visas. These visas are an excellent option for international traders and international investors looking for a lower investment amount.
The E visa is open to international traders and investors from certain countries with treaties with the United States. Some of these treaties require specific investment amounts and are limited in duration. Hiring E-visa Attorney Ahmad Yakzan can ensure that your application is submitted correctly; his representation increases your chances of getting your visa approved by the government.
Need help with your trader or investor visa? Discuss your needs with our Tampa E-visa lawyer in a confidential consultation by contacting us at (813) 499-1250.
The E-Visa Requirements
The E applicant must meet the following requirements:
- Must be entering the United States
- Based upon a treaty of friendship, commerce, and navigation, or other arrangements
- The person must be entering the United States for the following reasons:
- Solely to carry on substantial international trade (E-1 treaty trader)
- Solely to develop and direct the operations of a treaty enterprise in which the investor has or is in the process of investing (E-2 treaty investor)
- As a key employee from a treaty country of either E-1 or E-2
- As a principal executive and employer of an enterprise with at least 50% of shares owned by treaty nationals
- A dependent of one of the abovementioned individuals
The E visa holder must show that he is coming to the United States for a specific period. They must have an intention to depart and nothing more.
As mentioned above, some treaties have specific requirements not included in other treaties. An applicant must submit a business plan. E-visa holders may adjust their status by including form I-508 with their adjustment of status application to waive any treaty protections.
E-1 Visas for International Traders
E-1 visas are available to nationals of the treaty country if they meet the following criteria:
- The applicant must show that the treaty exists
- The applicant must be a national of the treaty country
- The activities constitute trade under the Immigration & Nationality Act
- The trade is substantial and is between the US and the treaty country
- The applicant must leave the United States after the E-1 status terminates
Trade is defined as the international exchange of goods between the United States and the treaty country of which the trader is a national. Goods could be tangible and non-tangible goods and services. The trade must also be ongoing, and the applicant must show that it was so at the time of the application.
E-2 Treaty Investors Requirements
The E-2 visa classification is available to nationals of the treaty country who meet the following requirements:
- The applicant must show that the treaty exists
- Individual or the enterprise possesses the nationality of the treaty country
- The applicant has invested or is in the process of investing in the treaty enterprise
- The treaty enterprise is actual and operating
- Investment is substantial
- The applicant will develop and control the enterprise
- The employee must be essential
- The applicant intends to depart the United States after the classification is over
I could not have done this without his help. When it comes to relocating to another part of the world, there will always be obstacles to overcome, you will need help.- Michael H.
Throughout the entire process Ahmad and his staff were responsive, professional and most of all comforting.- Former Client
Ahmad is very knowledgeable and does an excellent job of proactively communicating. He genuinely cares about his clients.- Former Client
He works hard to ensure we were taken care of. He treated us like family from the start to finish- Sara B.
I had been searching high and low for an attorney that wasn’t just trying to over charge me and by coincidence I found the best one.- Former Client
His expert negotiation skill and diligence to his cause helped save the day- Michael G.
Ahmad is the best lawyer EVER! He sat with us and we talked about everything and suddenly all our worries were gone!- Former Client
He guided us through the whole process and was transparent with every step and his fees. The whole team filled us with ease and made us feel we were in good, experienced hands.- Former Client
4815 E Busch Blvd., Ste 206
Tampa, FL 33617 United States
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY St. Petersburg
8130 66th St N #3
Pinellas Park, FL 33781
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY Orlando
1060 Woodcock Road
Orlando, FL 32803, USA
By Appointment Only New York City
495 Flatbush Ave. Second Floor
Brooklyn, NY 11225, USA
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY Miami
66 W Flagler St 9th Floor
Miami, FL 33130, United States