Skip to Content
  • Headquarters Tampa

    10936 N 56th St, Suite 202
    Temple Terrace FL 33617 United States

  • BY APPOINTMENT ONLY St. Petersburg

    8130 66th St N #3
    Pinellas Park, FL 33781


    1060 Woodcock Road
    Orlando, FL 32803, USA

  • By Appointment Only New York City

    495 Flatbush Ave. Second Floor
    Brooklyn, NY 11225, USA


    66 W Flagler St 9th Floor
    Miami, FL 33130, United States


    1201 Connecticut Ave NW Suite 600
    Washington, District of Columbia 20036


Frequently Asked Questions

Have questions? We are here to help. Still have questions or can't find the answer you need? Give us a call at 888-991-3336 today!

  • Do I need a lawyer to file my Immigration petition?

    You absolutely need an attorney to file any petition before the government. An attorney protects your rights and makes sure that you are treated fairly by any government employee who will adjudicate your petition. Attorney Ahmad Yakzan has several years of experience defending clients’ rights before the government. He has appealed several unjust decisions by offices around the United States and has even sued the government in federal court to overturn such decisions.

    Beware of notary publics or any non-attorney services who promise you results they simply cannot meet. Any attorney who is a member of the bar has studied the law and has gained valuable experience defending clients against government abuse. Attorney Ahmad Yakzan has several years of experience doing that and only that. Call us to experience what an experienced immigration attorney can do for you.

  • What is the difference between an immigrant and a non-immigrant Visa?

    An immigrant visa petition is a petition that would allow you to remain in the United States on a permanent basis; a non-immigrant petition allows you to remain in the United States for a certain amount of time, after which you need to return to your home country. While there are several ways to be the beneficiary of an immigrant visa, a non-immigrant visa could be gained only for personal or business reasons. For example, an immigrant visa could be gained through a parent, spouse, other familial relationships, or business ties, a non-immigrant visa could be gained for business and in narrow circumstances a family relationship to a United States citizen. Attorney Ahmad Yakzan has represented numerous individuals in their immigrant and non-immigrant petitions, and would be more than happy to discuss your options with you; you are one phone call away.

  • I came to the United States on a visitor’s visa, can i change it to a “green card”?

    You may change your non-immigrant visa into an immigrant visa in very limited circumstances. For example, an immigrant may adjust his status to a permanent residence status based on a marriage to a lawful permanent resident or a United States citizen. An immigrant may also change his status based on his or her international acclaim, abuse by a United States citizen, or fear of return to his home country. There are several requirements and circumstances that must be considered before such petitions are filed, and you must consult with an experienced attorney to study your case to increase your chances of success. At American Dream® Law Office PLLC our record speaks for us, call us today, we are your partner in your American dream®.

  • What is an investment visa?
    An investment visa is a visa that allows investors to come to the United States to run companies established by their investments. These companies must be connected to other affiliates in outside the United States or in limited circumstances, can be stand-alone companies based on a treaty with the United States. In some circumstances, and in some instances depending on the amount of investment, these visas either allow for an immigrant petition or allow the beneficiary to apply for such status after certain requirements are met. The United States is currently a party to more than forty investment treaties that allow investor status, call us today to find out if you are a citizen of one of these countries.
  • How do I file for my “Green Card”?

    The answer to this question will depend on several factors, including the basis of your immigrant visa petition and your location. As mentioned above, there are several ways to be the beneficiary of an immigrant visa. For example, if the immigrant is a party to a bona fide marriage relationship to a United States citizen, he or she could apply to adjust her status to a lawful permanent residence. The initial immigrant petition has to be filed in the United States, and the next step would depend on the beneficiary’s location, in other words, whether he or she is in the United States or abroad. If the Beneficiary is in the United States, his or her petition will be processed by United States Citizenship & Immigration Services (USCIS), while the petition will be processed by the State Department’s National Visa Center in New Hampshire if he or she is abroad. Either way, you must hire an experienced immigration attorney to help you with your petition and guide through the process. Call us today for a consultation.

  • What are removal proceedings?
    Removal proceedings are proceedings used by the United States government to remove an immigrant from the United States for violating the laws of the United States. The basis of removal can vary from violation of visa status, to terrorism grounds, or for violating laws related to crimes. Regardless of the grounds, you should hire an experienced immigration attorney to defend you against removal. Attorney Ahmad Yakzan has successfully defended immigrants in removal proceedings and has fought to preserve his clients’ rights while holding the government to its burden. Call us today to schedule a consultation and we will thoroughly analyze your case and discuss your options and defend your right to remain in the United States.
  • How do I pay my fees to American Dream® Law Office PLLC?
    For our client’s convenience, we offer flexible plans and accept cash, checks, and credit cards. We also accept online payment and wire transfers. We would be more than happy to discuss these options after your initial consultation.
  • How are my fees calculated?

    Legal fees are determined based on several factors, including the complexity of the case and the time it would take to successfully complete your case. We offer competitive rates and excellent service.

    • Non-Immigrant Visas
    • We Now offer financing for Your legal and government fees
    • Your American Dream®
    • AILA Wins Injunction Against EOIR Fee Increases
    • Apply for Immigration Benefits to Avoid USCIS fee Increases
Attorney Ahmad Yakzan

Attorney Ahmad Yakzan came to the United States as a young man to pursue a dream that seemed elusive at times. He struggled but knew what he was aiming for was worth it because he met people who helped him with his goals. Although the dream seemed distant, he carried on.

Why Choose Our Firm

Work With An Immigration Attorney Who's Been There
  • Ultimate Convenience
    Attorney Ahmad Yakzan is your reliable immigration attorney from St. Petersburg Tampa, Florida to Washington, D.C. We also have offices that are conveniently located to serve you in Clearwater, Dunedin, New Port Richey, Oldsmar, Land o’ Lakes, Plant City, Lakeland, and Zephyrhills.
  • Flexible Communication
    For your convenience, we offer in-person, phone, or teleconferencing consultations. Attorney Ahmad Yakzan would be glad to accommodate you in one of our offices in St. Petersburg and Tampa, Florida.
  • Competitive Prices
    Spare no expense in attaining and protecting your American Dream® with the help of Attorney Ahmad Yakzan. Our small consultation retainer will be credited towards our legal fees when you retain our office. We offer competitive rates for excellent legal services.

Contact Us Today