Tampa EB-3 Visa Attorney
Third Preference Employment Category (EB-3) INA §203(b)(3)
Are you ready to embark on the path to obtaining a U.S. Green Card through the EB-3 employment-based visa program? At American Dream® Law Office, our dedicated team of EB-3 immigration attorneys in Tampa is here to guide you through the complex and rewarding journey to achieve your American dream.
At American Dream® Law Office, we understand that the EB-3 employment-based visa program offers a pathway to a better future for skilled and unskilled workers, professionals, and other essential employees.
This category includes three types of immigrants:
- Professionals: Holder of Baccalaureate degree or foreign equivalents and professionals
- Skilled workers: immigrants who with full-time job offers and which requires at least two years of training or work experience
- Other workers
A labor certification is needed for these immigrants. A National Interest Waiver is not available but some of these occupations may fall under Schedule A.
Call our EB-3 visa lawyers today if you qualify for a third preference, EB-3, employment-based petition for permanent residence.
Our Third Preference EB-3 Services
At American Dream® Law Office, out EB-3 visa attorneys offer a wide range of services to meet your EB-3 visa needs, including:
- Qualification Assessment: Our experienced Tampa EB-3 lawyer will evaluate your qualifications to determine your eligibility for the EB-3 program.
- Employer Sponsorship: If you have a U.S. employer willing to sponsor your EB-3 visa, we'll assist with the necessary documentation and applications.
- Labor Certification: We can help you navigate the labor certification process, ensuring compliance with the requirements.
- Visa Application: Our team will guide you through the EB-3 visa application, including form preparation and submission.
- Adjustment of Status or Consular Processing: We'll assist you with the adjustment of status or consular processing, taking you from visa approval to lawful permanent residency.
- Family Immigration: If your family members are also seeking to join you in the United States, our Tampa EB-3 lawyer can assist with their immigration needs.
Contact Our Tampa EB-3 Visa Lawyers
Achieving your American dream through the EB-3 employment-based visa program is possible with the guidance and support of our experienced Tampa immigration attorney. Let American Dream® Law Office be your partner on this journey, ensuring a smooth and successful process.
Contact us today to schedule a consultation and take the first step toward securing your U.S. Green Card through the EB-3 program. Your American dream is within reach, and our EB-3 visa lawyers are here to help you make it a reality.
Call our Tampa EB-3 visa attorneys today if you qualify for a third preference, EB-3, employment-based petition for permanent residence.
He works hard to ensure we were taken care of. He treated us like family from the start to finish- Sara B.
He knows the laws inside and out. He won our case/appeal after 9 years!!!- Angel U.
He made me feel comfortable through my journey on becoming a US citizen.- Roula C.
I had been searching high and low for an attorney that wasn’t just trying to over charge me and by coincidence I found the best one.- Former Client
Overall considering the emotional roller coaster you go through personally during the process, Ahmad and his Team always made sure I was kept informed of any new developments good or bad.- Mark F.
Your expertise made it possible for my brother and his family to achieve their goals through the E2 process.- Former Client
had a complicated situation, he was patient thorough and professional.- Former Client
Today we finally got the approval for my husband’s green card- Aya B.
4815 E Busch Blvd., Ste 206
Tampa, FL 33617 United States
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY St. Petersburg
8130 66th St N #3
Pinellas Park, FL 33781
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY Orlando
1060 Woodcock Road
Orlando, FL 32803, USA
By Appointment Only New York City
495 Flatbush Ave. Second Floor
Brooklyn, NY 11225, USA
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY Miami
66 W Flagler St 9th Floor
Miami, FL 33130, United States
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY Washington
1201 Connecticut Ave NW Suite 600
Washington, District of Columbia 20036