Can I Apply for an E Visa?

We have helped numerous clients take advantage of amity treaties between their countries and the United States to apply for an E visa. An E visa is available to individuals who are citizens of certain countries who are willing to make investments in the United States. The duration of the visa is dependent on the treaty and visa reciprocity between the United States and the citizens of these countries. The visa is available to international traders (E-1) and international investors (E-2).

What is the amount of investment needed for an E Visa?

The great thing about the visa is that the amount of investment depends on the business in which the client is involved, so there are no minimums. We have applied for the visa for clients who used small investments to millions of dollars in investments. The visa is given in two years increments and does not have a maximum period of stay.

Can I Apply for Permanent Residence Using the E Visa ?

In many cases, we use the E visa as a predicate to permanent residence. This visa allows for permanent residence using either the EB-1, EB-2, or Eb-5 programs. The EB-1 program is available to international executives and managers. This type of permanent residence allows executives and managers of international companies to gain permanent residence without applying for a labor certification.  The EB-2 program requires a labor certification, and in some instances, the labor certification is not required. The EB-5 programs, or the employment creation visa, allows investors to invest either $500,000 or $1,000,000, depending on the area of investment to gain permanent residence. This type of visas requires the creation of 10 jobs for the conditions on residence to be removed.

Can My Family Get an E Visa?

Family members, or dependents, can apply for the visa, regardless of the country of citizenship. In other words, the visa is available to spouses and other dependents who do not hold the main applicant’s citizenship. These dependents will also be able to apply for work authorization.

Can My Employees Apply for an E Visas?

Employees may apply for the visa. They must hold the citizenship of the country if they are occupying an executive capacity. The employee can also apply for the E visa if they do not hold the same citizenship if they have special knowledge.

What is the Difference Between an E-1 and E-2 Visa?

An E-1 visa is available to the citizens of these countries who are involved in substantial or principal international trade between the United States and the treaty country. The trade can be in be good or services between the United States and the treaty country. Substantial trade means a great deal of exchange in goods and services. Principal trade usually means 50% or more of trade between the United States and the treaty country.

An E-2 visa is available to nationals of the treaty country who invest in the United States. There are no requirements for substantial or principal trade between the treaty country and the United States.

Can I Apply for the Visa in My Country?

The great thing about the E visa is that applicants can apply for the visa in their country of citizenship. An applicant may also apply for the visa if they are in the United States by using the I-129 form.

What is a Marginal Enterprise?

A marginal enterprise is an enterprise that might not be able to generate enough income for the investor in the near future. However, the visa would still be granted if the investor shows that the enterprise will generate more than enough income in the next five years.

Why Should You Choose the American Dream Law Office to Help with Your Visa Application?

At American Dream Law Office PLLC: Your American dream Law Office we have helped so many clients begin their American dream using investment visas. Call us today to experience a different meaning to service in the immigration law field.