Skip to Content

Nonimmigrant Visa

Attorney Ahmad Yakzan has successfully represented numerous individuals in their nonimmigrant visa petitions, such as applying for visitor status, investment visas, or employment visas. Our nonimmigrant visa services include, but are not limited to:

  • A Visa: These nonimmigrant visas are for ministers of governments recognized by the United States as the ruling governments. Individuals who fall under this category are ambassadors, public ministers, diplomatic staff working in foreign embassies and consulates, and family members of the staff.
  • B Visas: These nonimmigrant visas for foreign nationals who are coming to the United States for business (B(1)) or pleasure (B(2)). The holders of this visa must show that they have a foreign residence to which they intend to return to.
  • D Visas: D(1) nonimmigrant visas are for members of crews, including aircraft, not fishing vessels, who come to the United States in their capacity to help the crew in its normal services and operations. Meanwhile, D(2) visas are for vessels who have their port of calling in Guam or the Northern Marina Islands.
  • E Visas: E visas are treaty-based visas that allow the nationals of certain countries with treaties with the US to come to the country to transact business.
    • E(1) Visas – for persons who are involved in international trade.
    • E(2) Visas – for persons who are coming to the United States to manage entities in which they have made substantial investments.
    • E(3) Visas – for Australians who are coming to the US to occupy a specialty occupation.
  • F Visas: F(1) visas are for foreign nationals who are coming to the US to pursue a course of study at a university or any academic institution accredited by the government to accept foreign students. These foreign nationals are not authorized to work except on campus or after completion under optional practical training. The spouses and children of these students are allowed to come to the US to stay with their immediate relatives.
  • G Visas: These nonimmigrant visas are for representatives of a foreign government or international organizations and their staff members.
    • G(ii) Visas – for other governmental representatives of the foreign government.
    • G(iii) Visas – for representatives of foreign governments not recognized by the United States.
    • G(iv) Visas – for officers and employees of these international organizations.
    • G(iv) Visas – for attendants, servants, and personal employees of these representatives.
  • H Visas: These nonimmigrant visas employment visas depending on the employee’s qualifications. They are broken into several visas:
    • H-1B Visas – for employees who are coming to the United States to occupy a specialty occupation or is a model of high talent
    • H-1B1 Visas – for specialty occupations for nationals of Chile or Singapore
    • H-1C Visas – for persons coming to the United States to work as a registered nurse
    • H-2A Visas – for foreign residents who are coming to the US to perform agricultural work
    • H-2B Visas – for foreign nationals who are coming to perform non-agricultural work
    • H-3 Visas – for foreign nationals coming to the US as a trainee in a graduate medical school
  • I Visas: These nonimmigrant visas are for foreign nationals who are members of the press or radio media and are coming to the US for bona fide employment for these organizations.
  • J Visas: These visas are for foreign nationals who are students, scholars, trainees, teachers, professors, research assistants, or leaders in a field of specialized knowledge. The holders of these visas must come to the US to teach, instruct, lecture, study, observe, conduct research, consult in a program, or receive medical training.
  • K Visas: These visas nonimmigrant visas are for fiancés (K-1), spouses (K-2), and children of the fiancé or spouse (K-3) of US citizens. In fiancé cases, the US citizen petitioner and the beneficiary must have met within the preceding two years or qualify for a waiver of the 2 years meeting requirement.
  • L Visas: These nonimmigrant visas are foreign nationals who, within the preceding three years, have worked for one continuous year under an affiliate or a subsidiary of the same employer outside the United States. The person must be an executive, a manager, or a person of special knowledge.
  • M Visas: These nonimmigrant visas are for foreign nationals who are coming to the United States to study at a vocational or nonacademic institution. The foreign national’s spouse and children may be admitted under M-2 status.
  • N Visas: These are for the parent of an alien who is afforded the status of a special immigrant under section 212(a)(27(L) of the act.
  • O Visas: Nonimmigrant visas that are for foreign nationals with extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, academics, or athletics who have sustained national or international acclaim. For motion picture and television productions, the foreign national must have been recognized in the field through extensive documentation. Their essential support staff can apply for O-2 visas while their spouses may accompany them under O-3 visas.
  • P Visas: These are nonimmigrant visas for artists and entertainers who, individually or as part of a group, come to the US for performances. The foreign national may also come to the country through an exchange program between the US and an organization.
  • Q Visas: Citizens of foreign countries who are coming to the US as domestic workers fall under this class.
  • R Visas: These are for immigrants who have been a member of a religious organization in a denomination having a bona fide nonprofit, religious organization in the US for two years before admission.
  • S Visas: Foreign nationals who possess knowledge regarding a criminal or terrorist organization fall under this category. These individuals must be willing to supply the information and their presence must be in the national interest of the US.
  • T Visas: These visas are for foreign nationals who are victims of trafficking, are physically present in the United States, and have complied with reasonable requests for information to help a federal, state, or local investigation. Spouses, children, and derivative beneficiaries may follow to join.
  • U Visas: Foreign nationals who have suffered substantial physical or mental abuse by being victims of crimes qualify for this visa. The person must possess the information and must provide such knowledge to assist in any investigation. The spouse, the parent, and the children of these visa holders may benefit from these visas.

If you have any questions regarding these visas, please call us.

  • Non-Immigrant Visas
  • E Visa
  • First Preference (EB-1)
  • American Dream®™ Law Office PLLC Wins EB-5 Case for Foreign Investor
  • Beware Mr. President: The Supreme Court Did Not Give You a Win!!
Share To:

Contact American Dream Law Office, PLLC Today!

We’re Ready to Help

A member of our team will be in touch shortly to confirm your contact details or address questions you may have.

  • Ultimate Convenience
    Attorney Ahmad Yakzan is your reliable immigration attorney from St. Petersburg Tampa, Florida to Washington, D.C. We also have offices that are conveniently located to serve you in Clearwater, Dunedin, New Port Richey, Oldsmar, Land o’ Lakes, Plant City, Lakeland, and Zephyrhills.
  • Flexible Communication
    For your convenience, we offer in-person, phone, or teleconferencing consultations. Attorney Ahmad Yakzan would be glad to accommodate you in one of our offices in St. Petersburg and Tampa, Florida.
  • Competitive Prices
    Spare no expense in attaining and protecting your American Dream® with the help of Attorney Ahmad Yakzan. Our small consultation retainer will be credited towards our legal fees when you retain our office. We offer competitive rates for excellent legal services.